Ads 468x60px

.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Five Ways to apologize






Misunderstandings and quarrels is normal between any couple , but the problem lies in the way of apology . Sometimes the way to apologize over the relationship worse.
What happens when  in the right spouse and  but does not accept  ? Do not blame him , and then maybe you are in the style of apology wrong . Whatever was wrong if he felt that the Apology Atmark serious and comes from the heart  would accept .
Today's Eve will provide you with 5 ways to apologize :
1 . Expression of regret : This language raises , you must Explain Sppti his pain : "I am sorry that I have sinned against you . I know I have caused you pain , I'm really sorry about that. "
2 . Responsibility : the sense of recognition of error . "I was mistaken when I spoke that way . This will not happen to me again . "
3 . Repair the damage : the important thing and you  is to show love in a clear manner to the Apology

 I can not believe that the reaction was as well. Please, tell me what I can do for the apology . "
4 . Expression of the desire to change behavior: "I still lose my temper and I know it's wrong act . I do not want to repeat it again . Can you help me so that this does not happen again? "
5 . Request for an apology honestly : It must be truthful way : "I'm very sorry because the reaction was as well. I know that I hurt you . Do you forgive me

ستجد المتعه هنا لا تتردد

اعلانات مهمة

- See more at: http://tadwinpro.blogspot.com/2015/01/pop-up-window-for-Blogger-Blogs.html#sthash.WhuAHihs.dpuf